How To Triple Your Newsletter Subscribers
Ever the skeptic, I didn’t really believe it, but given the 60 day money-back guarantee, I decided to give it a go.
Since I already had a pop-up subscribe panel installed, I thought I was doing pretty good. To be honest I thought I’d be asking for my money back.
In the past 30 days, the new Subscribers Magnet plug-in has increased the number of my subscribers by a factor of three. Yup, three times the number of subscribers with no increase in the amount of traffic to my Proofpositive.com Blog.
The Subscribers Magnet plug-in has a number of different features. So far, I have only used half of them … a few of them seemed just a bit too aggressive for me, but given the results I just might give them a try.
Here is what the Subscribers Magnet plug-in can do:
- Create a pop-up panel. You can program the timing. For example you might want the pop-up to only show once … or you can program it to pop up every new page, which is sure to drive your visitors crazy!
- Create a sign-up panel for your side bar. You may already have one of these, but if it is too subtle it is probably not doing the job.
- Create a panel that slides up from the bottom of the screen. Again, you can program this for varying time frequencies.
- Create panels that show up in each blog post.
- Add in an email autoresponder that welcomes first time commenters to your blog
- Create panel in the comments section of your blog posts.
- Works with Constant Contact, Aweber, GetResponse and other major email program.
- There is a really nifty feature that auto-fills the sign up panel fields, with the visitors name and email address. This works ONLY if the visitor has made a comment in one of your posts.
In my 30 day test, I kept my original pop-up panel, and used Subscribers Magnet to generate:
1. A bottom slide up panel
2. A sidebar subscribe panel
3. A subscribe panel at the bottom of every post
4. A thank you for commenting email that is sent to all new commenters.
With those 4 additions, my sign-up rate has tripled.
Give it a try, you have nothing to lose with the 60 day money-back guarantee. You have everything to gain, if your subscriber rate doubles or even triples!